Application for additional TRFs (from closed centres)

[gview file=””]

If you need additional TRFs mailed to you, but the examination centre where you have registered is no longer in operation, you can still get what need through Cambridge ESOL, as long as you are within the 2-year limit.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *