You can register for IELTS quickly and easily either online, by post/courier or in person at British Council centres. Online registration is recommended for quick and a hassle free experience.
To register, simply follow the steps below:
1. Read the information for candidates.
2. Decide upon your preferred version of IELTS.
3. Check the IELTS Test dates and availability. at http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts/test-dates-fees-and-location.
4. Register http://www.achieverspoint.com/ielts/ielts-registration-india.htm.
The registration fee is INR 9,900.
Passport / Identification Document (ID)
An original valid passport is currently treated as the only accepted proof of identification. The application form must be accompanied by a clear photocopy of the photo pe of the passport (first and last pe), without which the application will be treated incomplete you will not be registered. In case of applications submitted on-line, it is mandatory for the candidate to provide (deposit/courier to IDP Education India Private Limited-Gurgaon office) a clear copy of the passport at least seven (7) days before the test date.
Register online by completing the following two steps.
- Complete the application form online and choose the test date.
- Pay online by credit card / debit Card (Visa, Visa electron, Master Card).
Register offline in person or post/courier by completing the following three steps.
- Download the IELTS registration form.
- Complete your details and choose the test date.
- Pay by credit card / debit card, demand draft or by cash (To pay by cash visit the nearest ICICI bank with the ICICI payment slip).
5. Choose your payment options
If registering online / in person / post / courier you can pay using the following methods:
- Credit card (on the website and at the British Council office).
- Debit card (on the website and at the British Council office).
- Cash (make cash payment at any ICICI bank branch by filling in the ICICI payment slip).
- Demand Draft (should be made to British Council Division and payable in: Delhi for North India, Mumbai for West India, Chennai for South India, Kolkata for East India).
6. Prepare and send Documents
For payments made by Cash and Demand Draft, kindly send the evidence of the payment made (either the demand draft or the British Council Copy of the ICICI payment slip) within 3 days from the day of registering for the test to the British Council in: Delhi for North India, Mumbai for West India, Chennai for South India, Kolkata for East India, along with a copy of the IELTS Test application acknowledgement that you receive by email (for online application) or the completed physical application form.
7. After Registration
Those registering online will receive an email containing access details the British Council free online preparation course – Road to IELTS.
Those registering in person will receive a confirmation receipt and Road to IELTS access details. Also, you will receive your free IELTS preparation book within seven days after registration at the address provided by you in the application.
IELTS Essentials Download- All copyrights reserved by IDP/IELTS.
Disappointed with your results?http://www.ieltsessentials.com/prepare/resitting_the_test.aspx